PRE BOOKING QUESTIONS
“How do I book a session with you?”
- You can click on any of the "Contact us" buttons found on our website. Fill out all of the questions and someone will be with you as soon as possible. You can also give us a phone call directly.
“Can I reserve a day/time & pay next week?”
- No, all photography sessions must be paid in full in order to reserve a day/time. Unless stated otherwise.
"Do you offer payment plans"
- Yes, payment plans with scheduled monthly installments are available for large events of $1200 and up.
“Can I bring some of my own items to my photo shoot?”
- YES! Please feel free to bring any items you would like to incorporate in your photo session. Maternity sessions, bring your sonogram, first pair of shoes, name decor... Seniors! bring items that reflect your personality, programs or sports you were involved in school.
PRIOR TO YOUR SESSION
“What happens after I book you”?
- Unless you need help from us, we will leave you alone until a week before our session together. You'll get an email or text message of your session coming up and another email or text a few days prior to your session with final session details. (Final, time, location, tips, etc)
“What if there is bad weather”?
- Rain on your session day is typically a no go. We want you guys to enjoy your time with me and avoid any subpar conditions. As long as it's possible on your timeline, we can almost always reschedule a session due to weather.
“What if I need to cancel my session?”
- You must cancel your session 48 hours PRIOR to your session date in order for your deposit to transfer to a new session at a future date. If you decide to cancel the day of or a day before your paid deposit will not be transferred.
“I need help! What do I wear”?
- We want you feeling confident and beautiful during your session. While we will always help by giving color/clothing suggestions, our ultimate goal is to make sure we capture you as you feel best.
DURING YOUR SESSION
"When should I/we arrive at the location"?
- Arriving 5-10 minutes early will be fine.
AFTER YOUR SESSION
"When do I get my proofing gallery"?
- Proofing galleries are typically delivered via e-mail within 1-3 weeks of your session date (time frame depends on the type of session/event you had). We know it seems like a long time, but we want to make sure we dedicate enough time to your session, as well as other galleries that we are working on at the same time.
"What can I order from my gallery"?
- We offer a variety of options for your proofing gallery that include: prints, digital images, albums, albums, mini albums, canvas, stationary, calendars and so much more.
- Deposits are non Refundable.
- Invoices must be paid within 24 hours or they will be voided.
- Clients are responsible for Create a Moment Photography & Video travel expenses if booking an out of county or state session (this includes: travel, flight, gas and lodging and admission fees, and parking) We will make you aware if any of these fees pertain to you and add these expenses to your invoice at the time of booking. These fees are not refundable under any condition.
-Please schedule your travel time accordingly.
- If you are late to your session that time will be deducted from your session. No additional time will be added to your session. There is no refund for the time you were not at your session.
© Create a Moment Photography & Video